Monday, December 26, 2011

Baggage Claim, by Amanda Tru

DESCRIPTION:
Montana native, Rachel Saunders, is looking forward to her all-expense paid weekend trip to New York. But, when her luggage is lost and she is accosted by an infuriating Homeland Security agent named Dawson Tate, events take a dangerous turn. Now, can she and Dawson elude their enemies and prevent a terrorist attack before the bomb in their possession is detonated in the center of Manhattan--all while keeping their obvious attraction to one another in check? Find out in this Romantic Thriller.


MY TAKE:
Not my usual choice of book, but I'm glad I read this! In fact, once I started reading, I couldn't stop until I found out what happened next...can't wait for the next book. 

And that Dawson...great job of character development, Amanda Tru! Dawson Tate is the exact type of man I like in a hero. Forceful, yet gentle. 

Well thought-out plot, and a clean romance. I laughed, I gasped, and even had several "awwww" moments when I read this. What more could you want in a book? 
I highly recommend this book to those who enjoy romantic thrillers, and even if it's not your usual type...give it a try. I'm glad I did.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...